Feb 9, 2010

Cross O Ranch

Add your reviews via the comments section.
Business Info & Description:
NATURAL, GRASS FED, NO ANTIBIOTICS, NO HORMONES, NO CORN FED, USDA INSPECTED, HUMANE RAISED BEEF… LIKE GRANDPA RAISED!                
FARM FRESH EGGS no antibiotic, no hormones, free range
Location: Between Comfort & Fredericksburg (off US 87) about  75 miles from San Antonio.
Website: none
Contact Person: Bobby Joe Wood
E-Mail: bwood@ktc.com  (Can join a mailing list to get a weekly list of available products)
or Phone #: 210-260-2110

Notes:
Brown eggs from happy hens…………….$3.00 dz.
Bobby Joe’s Chuck Wagon Times Meat Rub…$5.00
CHUCKWAGON PARTIES ASK FOR INFORMATION
Dutch oven cobblers ask about kind, size and price,
Homemade Preserves, Pecans, Crafts

6 comments:

  1. This beef is very lean and does not cook down to much less like store bought conventional beef. It's deep colored and mild in flavor. We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the ground meat!!! Just made picadillo. It was delicious and not over greasy. The packaging was so slim that my whole order fit in my little freezer. In short, I would love to buy more in the future. I'm a very satisfied customer. Rebecca Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best grass fed ground beef that we've had. We will definitely keep buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this beef. I've had ground, stew, brisket, and even tongue. Nice color, not fatty, full of flavor. And the eggs are great! I'm a regular customer.

    ReplyDelete